Great Design

Welcome to Great Design. This website will look at the best designs on the internet. As well as tutorials teaching you how to produce amazing designs and get good looking results.

The General Stuff - Re-Design ?

Nov 16, 2007

Hey There

This post is more of an update than anything else. Currently we are growing in visitor numbers. This is great, I always like more visitors, although usually more visitors are harder to please. If anybody does have a comment please leave a post, I usually always respond to them.

Re-Design?

I've been thinking. I've had this blog now for a couple of months and its turned out to be a success in my mind. But I am currently a bit bored of the graphic layout. At the moment it is one of the default styles for blogger. When I chose the design I didn't have much experience in blogger or website design. This has changed. As a result I want to make a better and more professional looking site. As a result slowly over the next coming weeks I am going to redesign the site to look better. It shouldn't be to major. I will still keep posting every other day (I have a good rhythm now).

If you have any design ideas, please leave a comment.

0 comments: