Great Design

Welcome to Great Design. This website will look at the best designs on the internet. As well as tutorials teaching you how to produce amazing designs and get good looking results.

I've Released A New Site

Feb 8, 2008

Hey

This is just a quick post to say that I have released a new site. Its call Mac Tricks And Tips, and if you havn't already guessed is all about Mac Tricks And Tips.



I have spent a lot of time developing and messing about with the design and layout of the blog. It took me a long time getting the composition of the design right. The result have come out great. I've decided to do a Mac on since I love Mac's and use them all the time. I wanted to post and share all the tips and tricks I have found and developed over time and share them with people.

In the mean time expect a cool tutorial on designing a magazine cover. I was planning on doing it today, but it took a lot longer than planned. As a result I am going to have to push it back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi James!!!
my name is Saulo, I'm Brazilian...
I'd like to knows...
how do you make, this template of your Blogger??
very wonderful...
please help-me, 'cause my blogger is very ugly, see it:
http://Sasaulojam.blogspot.com
plase help-me my MSN mail
saulo.ccb@hotmail.com

James Powell said...

It took me a long time, and a lot of hacking to get it working. I'm sorry but I don't have much time at the moment to help you, otherwise I would.

Anonymous said...

I love that header!
good job on the site